Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Again, do you trust me?

The Lord keeps saying this over and over and sometimes I think it's the only thing I can hear clearly. I know He wants our full unconditional trust and it is easier and easier to say yes, I trust you Lord. It's scary though and I know fear is the opposite of faith. I could have sworn I heard him say pack your house yesterday morning. Now as I said before, for over a month we stayed at a friend's house and now, we are staying at my house. Ron got an apartment in town and our house was empty so I knew it was a good move for us. I really thought as I was moving there that I was so thankful that God would give me time to get my stuff together. I have thoughts of trying to sell the place, and thoughts of just living there until they kick us out. I can't make the $1,000 payment per month and Ron skipped last month's payment so forclosure is looming. Neither of us can afford it on our own. We could barely afford it together. My paycheck is $690.00 every two weeks. Thank God today is payday. I have to pay 2 car notes. One of which is the last payment so I will be recieving the title to a car I have already sold. I will get $150 in a few payments from a neighbor down the street for our busted head gasket Kia. I drove the heck out of that car. They already came and hauled it out of our yard. I have to pay $150 to the Cannon's for the utilities I used while enjoying their mom's house. So that leaves about $152.00 to make it through for 2 more weeks. :) Praise the Lord! He is so faithful to take care of my needs according to his riches in glory! I also have to pay the phone bill sometime, but am putting it off until next payday I believe. The electric will be due then. Hopefully I can get a Lone Star card to take care of the food needs. So far, we still have food. I am truly thankful for God's provision. I have peace about all of it. I do need to go get a fuel filter for my Excursion. Ron said he'd put it in. I want Everett (Pops) to do it. It's funny how Ron all of the sudden wants to be the one to take care of us. We'll see what happens there. I can say, he's saying all of the right things, I just know that the inside has not conformed yet to what he's saying. Time will tell. It's been peaceful in our house. All the kids are piled up in my bed and in a bed they drug in my room. We've been watching movies at night together, after supper, homework and chores. NICE.. Eliza got pouty with me last night because I asked her to help with a few things. She whined and complained and was a real brat. I swatted her hiney with a wooden spoon and asked her to change her attitude. She didn't. I held her throughout the movie and reminded her how awesome she is. She is spoiled rotten though and during her discipline spouted that I hated her and that she wanted to live with her dad. I told her, I did not like the way she was acting and that she would not use her dad against me. He's really being nice to the kids and spoiling them a lot which is good and bad. I hope it doesn't always make me the bad guy. I'm glad the kids are enjoying their dad and vice versa. That in itself is enough to satisfy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment