Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Do you trust me?

I left after that horrible night at the church and we stayed in a hotel for the night and then went to a friends house for the next few days. During that time I have cried, been angry, fought with him on the phone and fought with God. I love you Lord, I need to hear your voice..."do you trust me?" He says. Just one month earlier when I left the first time that was the continual voice of the Lord to me..."do you trust me?" I went through mornings of saying, "NO, why should I... you left me 16 years with a man who has torn down every self confidence and positive thought I can muster, why would I trust You?" He finally softly said, "Just say you do, even if you don't." So...I am answering yes every time I hear Him ask. I know the Lord is building my trust back. Unfortunately, I cannot hear anything else at this point. It has been 4 weeks since I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment