Thursday, November 5, 2009

Change is in the air...

Can you smell it? Don't you hear the Lord calling you to CHANGE? Maybe it's just a little insignificant change for your life. Maybe it's getting up earlier cause Joy comes in the morning. The Lord is calling me to change. He's changing me and I am hesitant to conform. I like myself right? What can I do better, what can I change to give me that leading edge in life? The Lord says...TRUST ME. Walk by faith. Trust me...walk by faith...TRUST ME, WALK by faith!!! I have always been looked on by others as a faith walker...someone who hoards over the word of God and believes it to be true. I am that. I do believe the word to be true for you, easily. For others, without question, but for myself and my family...I had given up. Not completely, I still have held onto my vision..by dream of running a barnyard birthday party business with a big barn on my 4 acres... but lots of other things, I quit believing for.

Faith never quits working. If you once had a glimmer of faith about something, it is still in action until that thing comes to pass. The more faith you have the less obstacles your object has to overcome to be victorious. I don't know where I am going with that.. but I think it's good truth.

My faith has centered around thing the Lord will eventually lead me into. Ministering at some level has always been my ultimate goal. I have masked it by wanting to build a barn for my business, but in times past a barn was where I was ministered to most. I have always wanted to have a place where a lot of people could gather and feel comfortable. I see myself serving people and giving the Lord a place to move. Interestingly enough Ron never got on board with my vision. He just saw the work it would be to build the barn and not the blessing it would be to serve people. My vision for ministering is still kindling. One of my friends said the Lord told her I was like a Mother Hen...I continue to brood over the vision for myself and others until they hatch.. Cluck, cluck.

I am extremely excited about this coming weekend. Gene & Sharon Jones, dear friends of mine for years now, pastor in Cleburne at a small spirit led church. I was telling the Jone's all the things the Lord is doing in my life through the divorce, and they asked me to come testify about it. WOW...I have never truly testified in front of a lot people. I have to admit I am a bit nervous. I am trusting the Lord to open my mouth and insert the right words. My heart is to honor Him.

I am still waiting on answers about my future job.. I have interview at both the Trans Ova and Center Ranch facility. The American Cancer Society regretfully declined the opportunity to meet with me..:( God only knows what he has planned for me and which doors He will open, if any. I love my job here, so leaving for me is sad. I lift my eyes to the hills from where does my help come? My help it comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth.

If you've taken the time to read this post, I praise God that it was interesting enough to read... Bless you and your family. Believe that God has great things for you, He's looking for someone like you to recieve His blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment