Monday, November 23, 2009

What to do, what to do...

As a result of me not being poverty minded and not fearing and giving the best things to my kids...I hate it when my own words come back and I have to either walk in the truth of them or be considered a liar! (see the last post if you're wondering what I am referring to) Months ago, I had asked the Lord to give Jesse a horse. Now...Jesse has always wanted a horse and has always loved the idea of being a roper.. He's really good with a rope on the ground and despite mine and Ron's pleas to teach him to not want to rope through the years, he has never given up on that dream of his. He gets that from me.. Holding onto dreams, that is.. Anyway, so... a lady that is in our 4-H group just came up and offered me a 4 year old Mustang horse. It's broken, has the US Mustang tatoo, and is FREE. Now I am thinking, are you kidding me Lord, do you want my boy to have a horse, really? It was just a fleeting thought, not a real investment Lord. I didn't mean it when I prayed, I was just asking.. My next question is Lord, if I get kicked out of my house for lack of funding, where is the horse gonna go? Me of little faith, I can feel God laughing right now. I am so double minded... I am glad the Lord has a sense of humor and deals lightly with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment